When “That’ll do” just won’t. When you are searching for a service provider, you need a reason to believe. And fair enough too!
“That’ll do” is an attitude that permeates the construction industry, but at Corporate Interior Projects, we do not follow that all-too-common ethos. We place high expectations on ourselves and we expect the same from all our team. Be they staff or contractors, relationships and trust have been forged through years setting high standards and seeing them consistently met. What we do, we do right!
From your initial customer enquiry through to final completion, we make a concerted effort to provide professional expertise in everything we say and do.
We blend experience, skills and courtesy to deliver project management, BCA required upgrades, refurbishments, make goods and fit-outs that meet and even exceed our client’s expectations.
After every project we maintain an active and ongoing client relationship for 18 months. We do this to ensure your complete and ongoing satisfaction, well after the project is concluded and handed over. We know and understand that things can go wrong shortly after the standard 12 month liability period, so, we back our finishing quality to exceed the standard by a further 6 months.
Why we are able to deliver a high and consistent standard of work:
- We have broad industry knowledge and over 100 years of combined experience at senior management level.
- Every project has the attentive oversight and guidance of a senior manager.
- We maintain extensive long-term relationships with all our clients and stakeholders. We are in business for the long-haul.
- Communications are precise and transparent throughout
- Client recommendations are valued and explored.
- Quality assurance and control procedures insure client satisfaction.
- WH&S and Due Diligence procedures are implemented throughout every project.
- We are happy to provide a negotiated and transparent open book policy.
Our commitment is absolute to providing the latest in industry options and systems. We constantly keep track of the latest construction methods and training available to facilitate the best outcome for you.
We are continually evaluating and upgrading our accreditations and processes to assure the safest and most efficient methods are available and employed. The Corporate Interior team are the perfect choice when you are looking for experience, energy and creativity. No matter the size of your project or challenges you face, you can be totally confident that we will look after your needs.